Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Trip to Knott's Berry Farm

Dear Readers of our Blog,
This Christmas Break I went to Knott's Berry Farm with my parents. When we went in I looked at my map and found a ride I wanted to go on. My dad and I went on the train while my mom went shopping. We went and got a messy funnel cake and ate it. My mom called us and wanted a funnel cake so we had to order one more. While we were walking around I saw a marshmellow gun but my dad wouldn't buy it. I also saw some other toy guns but my dad wouldn't buy them either. I wanted to go on the train again but it was closed so we left and ate dinner. I had a fun time at Knott's!

Sincerely,
Paul

1 comment:

  1. Paul,
    I have only been to Knott's Berry Farm one time. However, just like you, I really enjoyed myself! Maybe you will get to go again when you are in fourth or fifth grade, and see how they pan for gold in the Western section of Knott's Berry Farm!

    -Mrs. Hickle-

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day. We check periodically to see what YOU are saying about what WE are learning and posting. Please keep your comments directed towards our third grade class.