Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Trip to Mexico

Dear World,
I went to Mexico during Christmas Vacation. First my mom said to me that my Grandma and my Uncle Joe where coming to Mexico. When I went on the airplane I was scared because I thought it was going to fall. The airplane took a long time. My Grandpa picked us up from the airport in Mexico. In Mexico we went to 3 houses. The first house was my Great Uncle's house. The second house was my Aunt's house and her dog lives on the roof. I was in Mexico for 8 days and I had lots of fun.

Sincerely,
Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa,
    It sounds like you had a fantastic time in Mexico. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I like visiting Mexico too. I especially like eating lots of carne asada!

    -Mrs. Hickle-

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day. We check periodically to see what YOU are saying about what WE are learning and posting. Please keep your comments directed towards our third grade class.