Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Christmas Break

Dear Readers of our Blog,
I want to tell you about the games I played over Christmas Break. I got a new one called Monster Stunt Racer 4x4. My brother got Kung Fu Panda Two. I have others like MX vs. ATV Untamed. My favorite is Excite Truck because it has my favorite truck Raven. I can also tell you about the videos I watched. I watched my videos Mario and Luigi running from the cops, Project Ninja Three, Monster Mutt Tribute, Monster Jam: The Wild Side and Bulldozer Tribute. Hope you all had a great break too!

Your truly,
Jacob

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob!
    It sounds like you have SO much to do at home, with all your fun games. What is it about Raven that you like so much? Is it how it looks? Is it how well it drives? It was great to get to see you the other day! I hope to get to see you again soon!
    -Mrs. Hickle-

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day. We check periodically to see what YOU are saying about what WE are learning and posting. Please keep your comments directed towards our third grade class.