Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas Break

Dear Readers,
On my break before Christmas Morning, all I did was eat, sleep and watch TV. On Christmas, my brother and I woke up at 3 or4 in the morning and we tried to wake up our tired parents. They said they would wake up at 7:00 am. My brother and I went downstairs and watched TV until 7:00. At 7:00 my parents woke up and came downstairs and we finally opened our big presents. One of my favorite presents was a remote control helicopter. Now I can't wait until next Christmas!

Sincerely,
Nate

1 comment:

  1. Nate,
    It sounds like you got to make a lot of GREAT memories over Christmas! What a fun time! I can't wait until Taylor and Robbie are old enough to remember their Christmas mornings, just like you and Nick!

    -Mrs. Hickle-

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day. We check periodically to see what YOU are saying about what WE are learning and posting. Please keep your comments directed towards our third grade class.