Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas Break

Dear Readers,
I am writing about Christmas Break. It took about 4-6 hours to get to Las Vegas. The hotel I stayed in was Circus Circus. I got to go to Midway. In Midway, I went jumping to get to make a stuff animals with new clothes. I got to run to the buffet. I ate pancakes with honey and drank a hot chocolate for breakfast. Then for lunch I ate a big burger with cheese and drank a sprite. Lastly, I slept in the room watching TV. I had a fun Christmas in Las Vegas.

Sincerely,
Danna

2 comments:

  1. Wow Danna,
    Did you get to spend the whole weekend of Christmas in Las Vegas? It sounds like you had some fantastic food while you were there too! I like Circus Circus too, because it has so much fun stuff to see!
    -Mrs. Hickle-

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you mrs.hickle alot for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day. We check periodically to see what YOU are saying about what WE are learning and posting. Please keep your comments directed towards our third grade class.